If not, and particularly if you live in the Midwest, consider attending the 5th annual Music and International Wine and Beer Festival at Mackinaw Valley Vineyard in northern Illinois.
The event runs this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 12 noon to 6 p.m.
Event highlights include:
- More than 45 wines and 35 beers from around the world, available for tasting and purchase.
- An artisan cheese-tasting table, hosted by Ropp Jersey Cheese.
- A tasting of chocolates and caramel apples, provided by Maurie's Candies of Pekin.
- Live music beginning at 12 noon each day.
- A showing of cars by the State Farm Car Club on Sunday.
The admission price is $10 per person, which includes a souvenir wine glass and five tasting tickets. Additional tickets will be available for $1 each.
Mackinaw Valley Vineyard is located on Route 9, about 10 miles from the I-155 Route 9 exit in Tremont, Ill.
For further information, visit: tinyurl.com/3gofqou