SHRIMP IN GREEN SAUCE
* 6 cloves garlic
* 1 bunch green onions, trimmed and diced
* 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley, ends trimmed
* 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 2 lbs. frozen peeled, deveined large shrimp, thawed
* 1/3 cup Sauvignon Blanc
1. Heat oven to 500 degrees. Place garlic, green onions, parsley and oil in the bowl of a food processor, and process about 1 minute.
2. Transfer mixture to a large bowl, and stir in the black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt. Add the shrimp, and toss to coat evenly.
3. Spoon the coated shrimp into a shallow roasting pan. Add the Sauvignon Blanc, stirring slightly to incorporate.
4. Roast 2-3 minutes, then stir the contents of the pan.
5. Roast until the shrimp are pink and curled, and much of the wine has evaporated, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Divide the shrimp and sauce among individual plates.