* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 4 lean boneless pork loin chops, 3 to 4 ounces each
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 2 tablespoons vinegar
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine pepper, garlic powder, salt and cayenne; mix well.
3. Sprinkle pork chops with mixture and press into surface. Heat oil in an oven-safe nonstick skillet and brown chops in the oil.
4. Roast chops for 15 minutes, until they are cooked but still moist (160 degrees F on a meat thermometer). Remove pork chops from skillet.
5. Combine drippings, blueberries, sugar, vinegar, parsley, thyme and sage in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture begins to thicken. Serve sauce over chops.